Spanish Lesson 4
SPAIN BY NIGHT: Palacio Real (Madrid)
SPANISH GRAMMAR – LESSON 4:
Translate to Spanish:
1. The king makes these laws.
2. Those Andalusian girls work in this factory.
3. I have to buy several books for my sister.
4. These rooms are bigger (=more big) than those.
5. “Has he any friends in this town?” “No, he hasn’t any.”
6. That lady is going to write a letter to the king.
7. We are going to read the first chapter of this new book.
8. This shop is very cheap but it is not bad.
9. That boy writes very interesting letters to my father.
10. The letters he writes to my father are the same ones he writes to Peter.