XavierViews October 2010
Above is a screenshot of Page 1 of Xavierville Phase 2’s Newsletter “XavierViews”, October 2010 edition 🙂
The 2 teams running for the October 25, 2010 local elections came to the Kapihan last Oct. 2 to present to the attendees their respective platforms.
We appeal to Xavierville Phase 2 residents to come forward and share their time and talents for the following regular events:
1) to serve as directors or members of the XHA2 Board;
2) to provide program numbers for the Halloween;
3) to provide entertainment during the Village Fiesta, usually falling on the Saturday closest to December 3, Feast of St Francis Xavier.
- KALESA Rides free for kids whole day
- 5:00 PM – Holy Mass at the Shrine
- Potluck salu-salo follows right after
- Entertainment numbers
- Christmas Bazaar – December 1 – 5:
On Dec. 4 (Sat.), whole day, the home of Atty. Escueta (21-A Alvero St.) will be available for Ballroom Dancing (max.: 10 couples). Those who are interested may send email or may please notify the Village Manager at the Village office by Dec. 1, 2010.